Pandl's in Bayside, a favorite North Shore eatery and gathering spot for 41 years, announced Monday that it will close following brunch on Sunday, Nov. 15. Pandl's Catering Complete will close on Saturday, Nov. 21.
The restaurant will be open for lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday and for dinner opening at 4:30 p.m. all week through Friday and at 5 p.m. on Saturday. Sunday brunch, one of the most popular brunches in the Milwaukee area, will be served from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday for the last time.
Gift certificates for the restaurant will be honored through closing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Underage drinking hosts could get fined $2,500 in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- WWII veteran recalls German prison camp
- Mequon-Thiensville residents authorize land sale
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Referendum among proposed solutions to school district's financial woes
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Cafe Hollander will anchor Mequon Town Center
- North Shore Police Report: June 19