Pandl's in Bayside, a favorite North Shore eatery and gathering spot for 41 years, announced Monday that it will close following brunch on Sunday, Nov. 15. Pandl's Catering Complete will close on Saturday, Nov. 21.
The restaurant will be open for lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday and for dinner opening at 4:30 p.m. all week through Friday and at 5 p.m. on Saturday. Sunday brunch, one of the most popular brunches in the Milwaukee area, will be served from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday for the last time.
Gift certificates for the restaurant will be honored through closing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon seeks coyote solutions
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Mequon scout builds 20 benches for city parks
- Homestead High School athletic pavilion would be named after Sommer's Subaru
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon cancer survivor honored with Concordia scholarship
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin plans new Mequon clinic
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 12, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Feb. 12, 2015