Pandl's in Bayside, a favorite North Shore eatery and gathering spot for 41 years, announced Monday that it will close following brunch on Sunday, Nov. 15. Pandl's Catering Complete will close on Saturday, Nov. 21.
The restaurant will be open for lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday and for dinner opening at 4:30 p.m. all week through Friday and at 5 p.m. on Saturday. Sunday brunch, one of the most popular brunches in the Milwaukee area, will be served from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday for the last time.
Gift certificates for the restaurant will be honored through closing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Homestead will start turf work on Monday
- Mequon-Thiensville school taxes stay flat
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Mequon works toward coyote management plan (8)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Mequon assesses homeowners for new sewer service
- Mequon is thinking about regulating short-term home rentals (1)