Pandl's in Bayside, a favorite North Shore eatery and gathering spot for 41 years, announced Monday that it will close following brunch on Sunday, Nov. 15. Pandl's Catering Complete will close on Saturday, Nov. 21.
The restaurant will be open for lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday and for dinner opening at 4:30 p.m. all week through Friday and at 5 p.m. on Saturday. Sunday brunch, one of the most popular brunches in the Milwaukee area, will be served from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday for the last time.
Gift certificates for the restaurant will be honored through closing.
- Mequon middle-schooler wins gold medal in national art competition
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Signs approved for Cafe Hollander in Mequon (1)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Mequon hosting Arbor Day Festival April 24
- Oriole Lane plan moves on despite opposition
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department presents "Annie, Jr." April 15-17
- Unitarian Church in Mequon to host "Care and Choice at the End of Life" on April 24