I have known Bob Ashmore for many years and found him to be of superior character and the supporter of conservative agendas. We have worked together in the past and I have found Bob to add a great deal to any matter that had to do with local politics.
I have lived in Mequon for over 41 years and served the city of Mequon in a number of appointed functions as the chair of the Economic Development Board, a member of the Board of Review and currently on the Park Board as well as serving Ozaukee County as a supervisor from 2006 to 2012.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 23 Voter's Guide
- 4K proposal gets mixed reaction in Mequon-Thiensville
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville schools will pitch 4K program
- Mequon pecks at chicken ordinance
- Mequon, Thiensville will get packages delivered on Sunday
- K-9 Officer Iron joins Mequon PD
- Homestead raising funds for facilities
- Jonathan Clark House brings history to life