I have known Bob Ashmore for many years and found him to be of superior character and the supporter of conservative agendas. We have worked together in the past and I have found Bob to add a great deal to any matter that had to do with local politics.
I have lived in Mequon for over 41 years and served the city of Mequon in a number of appointed functions as the chair of the Economic Development Board, a member of the Board of Review and currently on the Park Board as well as serving Ozaukee County as a supervisor from 2006 to 2012.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia's Lake Moon Festival is Aug. 9
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014
- Concordia University introduces Lake Moon Festival
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Underage drinking hosts could get fined $2,500 in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- WWII veteran recalls German prison camp
- Mequon-Thiensville residents authorize land sale
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Referendum among proposed solutions to school district's financial woes