The Estabrook Beer Garden will open tomorrow at 6 p.m. with a ceremonial beer tapping, live Polka music, and free samples.
The garden is between Hampton Ave. and Capitol Dr. on Estabrook Parkway overlooking the Milwaukee River, and is part of an effort to revive the traditional Milwaukee beer garden scene from the late 1800s.
"Beer gardens offer an opportunity for people from all walks of life to relax and enjoy a beer in a beautiful park setting with friends and family," said Hans Weissgerber III, Managing Director of Old German Beer Hall in a news release.
AT A GLANCE
When: 6-8:30 p.m. June 20
Where: 4610 Estabrook Parkway
Cost: $5 to reserve a glass stein; $6 half-liter and $11 liter import beers.
- Man charged with theft at Willowbrook Place waives hearing and not guilty plea
- Oriole Lane condominiums come up again and pass in Mequon
- Worker charged with stealing from senior living community residents
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Frebeka 5 health challenge to be held in Mequon June 26
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- Mequon indoor shooting range targeting a fall opening
- Cafe Hollander in Mequon to stay open until 2 a.m.
- Thiensville Village Market begins June 14
- Thiensville Village Wide Rummage Sale to be held June 18