Brown Deer - The two lanes closed earlier this afternoon on Brown Deer Road between the 5200 and 5600 blocks have been reopened.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation provided a temporary fix by grinding down raised areas of asphalt which had buckled due to the heat.
Crews will repave the damaged areas on Monday, July 9.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cracking the Medicare mystery
- News & Notes: May 22
- Majority of Homestead students like trimester schedule
- Crime decreases in Thiensville in 2012
- Mequon-Thiensville to teach updated human growth curriculum
- Police Report: May 21
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board to draft letter to state on budget issues
- Police Report: May 20
- Fox Point's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library