Eight Brown Deer residents are seeking to serve their community on the Village Board and School Board.
Village president Carl Krueger will run unopposed for his seat, and three others will run for two available seats on the Village Board:
Carl Krueger, incumbent village president, (414) 536-5225;
Jeff Baker (i), (414) 355-7119;
Gary Springman (i), (414) 354-4062;
and, Otto Bunge, (414) 460-6635
Board members serve three-year terms. Trustees earn $3,600 annually and the Village President earns $5,400 annually.
Four candidates have filed for the two seats up for grabs on the Brown Deer School Board:
Barry Godshaw (i), (414) 355-6046;
Lisa Zielinski (i), (414) 688-0361;
Leslie Galloway Sherard, (414) 362-9762;
and, William Weisgerber, (414) 355-2382
Board members serve three-year terms and are paid $3,100 per year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 5
- New blood guaranteed on Mequon Common Council
- ELECTION 2014: Three compete for two seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Thiensville's proposed beer garden folds for a second straight year
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- Mequon-Thiensville board split on expanding communications director position
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board criticizes Legislature, advocates local control
- News & Notes: Feb. 25