Voters will go to the polls today to decide on two school district referendum questions.
The first question asks for approval of $18 million that would be used to move students into two schools. The current middle school would be repurposed into a K4 through grade six building while the existing high school would be converted to a school for grades seven to 12. An addition would be built onto the high school as part of the plan.
A second question asks for approval of $4 million for a field house at the high school building instead of the new gym that would be part of the $18 million question.
Polls are open until 8 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Concordia hosts theater, music presentations
- Service dog offers extra ears for hearing-impaired Mequon man
- Mequon tries to control Airbnb and other short-term rentals
- The Cheel in Thiensville resurrects historic turret on landmark building
- Greenfield man killed in single-vehicle crash in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Mequon adopts coyote response plan
- Falafel Guys food truck to open restaurant in Thiensville (5)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015