Voters will go to the polls today to decide on two school district referendum questions.
The first question asks for approval of $18 million that would be used to move students into two schools. The current middle school would be repurposed into a K4 through grade six building while the existing high school would be converted to a school for grades seven to 12. An addition would be built onto the high school as part of the plan.
A second question asks for approval of $4 million for a field house at the high school building instead of the new gym that would be part of the $18 million question.
Polls are open until 8 p.m.
- Get a pool preview June 4 and 5 in Mequon
- 2016 Bicycle Fest coming to Thiensville June 4
- Bethesda students graduate with gratitude
- Missing Mequon woman Jacquelyn Ranallo found dead in Milwaukee River
- Steffen students earn first place in math competition
- Lake Shore and Steffen students awarded top honors at music festival
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 19, 2016
- Memories in the Making Art Showcase to be held May 17