Trustee Richard Foster will seek re-election April 3, but Trustee Kevin Buckley will not run again.
Foster is completing his first three-year term on the board. He was appointed to the board prior to his election.
A retired newspaper reporter, editor and editorial writer, Foster, 73, has a bachelor's degree in English literature from Lawrence University.
He lives with his wife and two children at 4645 N. Murray Ave.
People interested in running for either seat have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at Village Hall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 5
- New blood guaranteed on Mequon Common Council
- ELECTION 2014: Three compete for two seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Thiensville's proposed beer garden folds for a second straight year
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- Mequon-Thiensville board split on expanding communications director position
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board criticizes Legislature, advocates local control
- News & Notes: Feb. 25