Fifteen candidates have applied for a vacant position on the Thiensville Village Board created when Van Mobley was elected village president in the April election. The term on the board ends in April 2013.
The list includes two former trustees, Elmer C. Prenzlow, 506 Oakwood Drive, and Donald A. Molyneux, 326 Grand Ave. The other applicants are David A. Lange, 428 Alta Loma Drive; Andy Match, 505 Alta Loma Drive; Peter A. Giersch, 419 Alta Loma Drive; Michael Stephens IV, 120 Riverview Drive; John C. Cabaniss, 503 Riverview Drive; Kurt Braun, 610 Oakwood Drive; Judy Ziebell, 727 Riverview Drive; Aaron John Benson, 526 Rosedale Drive; Donald A. Cary, 404 Woodside Lane; M. "Randy" Pasternak, 524 Bel Aire Drive; Michael J. Dyer, 600 Bel Aire Drive; Todd Ruhkick, 408 Oakwood Drive; and Greg Steinbrenner, 211 S. Orchard St.
The board will interview all the candidates between 5:30 and 8:45 p.m. Thursday with the exception of Steinbrenner who cannot attend that night.
The interviews and any board deliberation are open to the public. The meeting is at Village Hall, 250 Elm St.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 30
- Mequon seeks to develop 13 acres in town center district
- Thiensville apartment developer agrees to consider smaller condominium development
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Mequon police chief responds to strip search allegations
- Mequon home tour displays innovative features
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Juggling multiple new projects, Rick Springfield returns to Mequon for Gathering on the Green
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 2, 2015