Mequon - CherryBerry Yogurt will open in the former B&G Golf location.
It was easy sailing for the self-serve frozen yogurt store at the Plan Commission meeting Monday night.
There is adequate parking in a commercial location for the business, 1424 W. Mequon Road.
CherryBerry has 12 to 14 flavors of frozen yogurt with more than 40 different toppings, according to information provided the commission.
Store hours will be from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday through Saturday.
Julie Bartol, director of operations for the Wisconsin and Illinois Division of the business, said there will be some renovations done to the building but CherryBerry should be open for business in July.
The Whitefish Bay Plan Commission recently approved a CherryBerry Yogurt and Bartol said the two stores will likely open within a week of each other. They will be CherryBerry's first Wisconsin stores.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 30
- Mequon seeks to develop 13 acres in town center district
- Thiensville apartment developer agrees to consider smaller condominium development
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Mequon police chief responds to strip search allegations
- Mequon home tour displays innovative features
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Juggling multiple new projects, Rick Springfield returns to Mequon for Gathering on the Green
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 2, 2015