Mequon - CherryBerry Yogurt will open in the former B&G Golf location.
It was easy sailing for the self-serve frozen yogurt store at the Plan Commission meeting Monday night.
There is adequate parking in a commercial location for the business, 1424 W. Mequon Road.
CherryBerry has 12 to 14 flavors of frozen yogurt with more than 40 different toppings, according to information provided the commission.
Store hours will be from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday through Saturday.
Julie Bartol, director of operations for the Wisconsin and Illinois Division of the business, said there will be some renovations done to the building but CherryBerry should be open for business in July.
The Whitefish Bay Plan Commission recently approved a CherryBerry Yogurt and Bartol said the two stores will likely open within a week of each other. They will be CherryBerry's first Wisconsin stores.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Homestead will start turf work on Monday
- Mequon-Thiensville school taxes stay flat
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Mequon works toward coyote management plan (8)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Mequon assesses homeowners for new sewer service
- Mequon is thinking about regulating short-term home rentals (1)