Mequon - CherryBerry Yogurt will open in the former B&G Golf location.
It was easy sailing for the self-serve frozen yogurt store at the Plan Commission meeting Monday night.
There is adequate parking in a commercial location for the business, 1424 W. Mequon Road.
CherryBerry has 12 to 14 flavors of frozen yogurt with more than 40 different toppings, according to information provided the commission.
Store hours will be from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday through Saturday.
Julie Bartol, director of operations for the Wisconsin and Illinois Division of the business, said there will be some renovations done to the building but CherryBerry should be open for business in July.
The Whitefish Bay Plan Commission recently approved a CherryBerry Yogurt and Bartol said the two stores will likely open within a week of each other. They will be CherryBerry's first Wisconsin stores.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 19, 2015
- Candidates for Mequon City Council focus on commercial, residential development
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- Sarah Chudnow Community offers a variety of programming for April
- Mindful meditation comes to Mequon
- Homestead High School reverses decision to restructure final exams
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 12, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015