The final two candidates for the next superintendent of the Shorewood School District will meet with staff and community members on May 15 and May 17.
On each day, four community meetings will be held. In most instances, residents and staff members are welcome to attend any of the sessions.
The meeting schedule on both days:
8:45 to 9:30 a.m. at Shorewood Intemediate School, 3830 N. Morris Blvd., Room 122
10:30 to 11:15 a.m. at the southwest entrance of Atwater Elementary School's Early Education Center, 2100 E. Capitol Drive
2 to 2:45 p.m. at Lake Bluff Elementary School, 1600 E. Lake Bluff blvd., Room 200
4:30 to 5:45 p.m. at Shorewood Intermediate School Commons, 3830 N. Morris Blvd. (a session for teachers and educational professionals in the community)
RSVPs are not requierd for any session, though district officials are requesting advance notification, if possible. To RSVP, call Kim Grady at (414) 963-6901 or email email@example.com.
For information, email School Board member David Cobb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The School Board will be naming the final two candidates on its website, shorewoodschools.org, Friday. Information will include each candidate's biography and the date of his or he visit.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Concordia hosts theater, music presentations
- Service dog offers extra ears for hearing-impaired Mequon man
- Mequon tries to control Airbnb and other short-term rentals
- The Cheel in Thiensville resurrects historic turret on landmark building
- Greenfield man killed in single-vehicle crash in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Mequon adopts coyote response plan
- Falafel Guys food truck to open restaurant in Thiensville (5)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015