The final two candidates for the next superintendent of the Shorewood School District will meet with staff and community members on May 15 and May 17.
On each day, four community meetings will be held. In most instances, residents and staff members are welcome to attend any of the sessions.
The meeting schedule on both days:
8:45 to 9:30 a.m. at Shorewood Intemediate School, 3830 N. Morris Blvd., Room 122
10:30 to 11:15 a.m. at the southwest entrance of Atwater Elementary School's Early Education Center, 2100 E. Capitol Drive
2 to 2:45 p.m. at Lake Bluff Elementary School, 1600 E. Lake Bluff blvd., Room 200
4:30 to 5:45 p.m. at Shorewood Intermediate School Commons, 3830 N. Morris Blvd. (a session for teachers and educational professionals in the community)
RSVPs are not requierd for any session, though district officials are requesting advance notification, if possible. To RSVP, call Kim Grady at (414) 963-6901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information, email School Board member David Cobb at email@example.com.
The School Board will be naming the final two candidates on its website, shorewoodschools.org, Friday. Information will include each candidate's biography and the date of his or he visit.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Nov. 26, 2015
- Mequon woman reported missing
- Apartments, assisted living pitched in Mequon development
- Mequon-Thiensville's Demond Means says MPS role won't interfere with his day job
- Mequon allows indoor gun ranges in light industrial areas
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Nov. 19, 2015
- Colectivo opens cafe in Mequon Town Center
- Shaffer to develop 13 acres in Mequon Town Center district
- Homestead High School teacher faces termination due to allegations of misconduct (4)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Nov. 12, 2015