Bayside Police Chief Bruce Resnick introduced two new officers to the Village Board this week. Officer Gina Kleeba, sworn in on Jan. 2, is now attending the Police Academy. Kleeba was a village dispatcher prior to being sworn in. She will be back in the village in about three months when her schooling is completed. Resnick said he misses her computer skills and will be happy to see her back.
Cory Fuller, who speaks both French and Spanish, is the other addition to the department. Fuller spent a year teaching in France, Resnick said. While his French language skills might not be needed often, Resnick said his Spanish will likely be a help to the department. Fuller is on-the-road under the supervision of a training officer while he does his field training.
- Get a pool preview June 4 and 5 in Mequon
- 2016 Bicycle Fest coming to Thiensville June 4
- Bethesda students graduate with gratitude
- Missing Mequon woman Jacquelyn Ranallo found dead in Milwaukee River
- Steffen students earn first place in math competition
- Lake Shore and Steffen students awarded top honors at music festival
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 19, 2016
- Memories in the Making Art Showcase to be held May 17