Donald Molyneux, 92, is running for re-election on the Thiensville Village Board. He has served on the board for 40 years, 12 of them as a village president and the remaining 28 as a trustee.
He lives at 326 Grand Ave. with wife LaVerne.
Molyneux is a retired zone manager with NCR Corporation. He also is a World War II veteran, having served as a lieutenant colonel.
People interested in running for village president or trustee have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at Village Hall.
Trustees serve three-year terms and earn $1,800 per year; village president also serves a three-year term, earning $3,600 per year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 30, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- Former Concordia business school dean is creating custom pocket squares
- Mequon police searching for bank robbery suspect
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 23, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- North Shore legislators discuss budget with Mequon-Thiensville School Board (1)
- Concordia University is first Wisconsin college to open an American Legion post
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- Rick Springfield to play Mequon's Gathering on the Green event