Donald Molyneux, 92, is running for re-election on the Thiensville Village Board. He has served on the board for 40 years, 12 of them as a village president and the remaining 28 as a trustee.
He lives at 326 Grand Ave. with wife LaVerne.
Molyneux is a retired zone manager with NCR Corporation. He also is a World War II veteran, having served as a lieutenant colonel.
People interested in running for village president or trustee have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at Village Hall.
Trustees serve three-year terms and earn $1,800 per year; village president also serves a three-year term, earning $3,600 per year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- District faces money woes
- News & Notes: April 9
- Ash borer hits Mequon trees
- Density a hot topic in Mequon subdivision proposal
- Modern restaurant will anchor Mequon Town Center
- Mequon, Weickardt reach deal on River Club subdivision