The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will be hosting informational meetings next week about an upcoming project which may result in the full reconstruction and redesign of the I-43 corridor, according to a DOT news release.
The first meeting will take place between 4-8 p.m. at Mequon City Hall on Aug. 7, and the second at Nicolet High School between 4-8 p.m. on Aug. 8.
The Federal Highway Administration and DOT will compile an Environmental Impact Statement after evaluating the 14 mile stretch of I-43 between Silver Spring Drive and Wisconsin Highway 60, as well as interchanges and arterial roads in Milwaukee and Ozaukee Counties.
The EIS is scheduled for release in 2014, and construction has a tentative start date of 2020 or beyond, according to DOT documentation.
For additional information, residents can contact Project Manager Steve Hoff at (262) 548-6718 or email@example.com.
- Man charged with theft at Willowbrook Place waives hearing and not guilty plea
- Oriole Lane condominiums come up again and pass in Mequon
- Worker charged with stealing from senior living community residents
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Frebeka 5 health challenge to be held in Mequon June 26
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- Mequon indoor shooting range targeting a fall opening
- Cafe Hollander in Mequon to stay open until 2 a.m.
- Thiensville Village Market begins June 14
- Thiensville Village Wide Rummage Sale to be held June 18