The Fox Point Farmers' Market kicks off its 10th season tomorrow and will run from 8 a.m. to noon each Saturday through Oct. 13.
Throughout the season, there will be a variety of vendors selling produce, coffee, baked goods and other items produced locally.
As has been the case in the past, there will be a variety of events at the market throughout the season, including music and informative demonstrations.
Tomorrow, Dr. Green and the Machine will perform at the market from 10 a.m. to noon.
The market is held in the west parking lot of Stormonth Elementary School, 7301 N. Longacre Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon police searching for bank robbery suspect
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 23, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- North Shore legislators discuss budget with Mequon-Thiensville School Board (1)
- Concordia University is first Wisconsin college to open an American Legion post
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- Rick Springfield to play Mequon's Gathering on the Green event
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 9, 2015