The Fox Point Farmers' Market kicks off its 10th season tomorrow and will run from 8 a.m. to noon each Saturday through Oct. 13.
Throughout the season, there will be a variety of vendors selling produce, coffee, baked goods and other items produced locally.
As has been the case in the past, there will be a variety of events at the market throughout the season, including music and informative demonstrations.
Tomorrow, Dr. Green and the Machine will perform at the market from 10 a.m. to noon.
The market is held in the west parking lot of Stormonth Elementary School, 7301 N. Longacre Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon officials continue to wrestle with Airbnb ordinance
- Mequon council votes down subdivision proposal at Oldenburg Farm
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016 (1)
- Apartment building, assisted living center approved in Mequon
- Meet and greet the Mequon-Thiensville School Board candidates Feb. 10
- Parents, Mequon Thiensville school district officials search for solutions for overcrowded schools
- Master Greg Chay talks discipline, respect at new Mequon Chay's Tae Kwon Do location
- Homestead High School threat suspect reportedly no longer in Mequon-Thiensville district
- A $15,000 reward is now being offered to help find missing Mequon woman
- Overnight parking permission may now be sought online in Thiensville