Fox Point-Bayside School Board member Debbi Friberg will run for re-election April 3. There is one vacant seat on the board.
Friberg, who lives with her family at 6475 N. Santa Monica Blvd., Fox Point, is completing her first term on the board.
She has an elementary education degree from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and is the area director for AuPairCare and an executive secretary at Congregation Beth Israel.
Members serve three-year terms and are not paid.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Large medical office building proposed in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Concordia hosts theater, music presentations
- Service dog offers extra ears for hearing-impaired Mequon man
- Mequon tries to control Airbnb and other short-term rentals
- The Cheel in Thiensville resurrects historic turret on landmark building
- Greenfield man killed in single-vehicle crash in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Mequon adopts coyote response plan