A 15-year-old girl was mailed a citation for disorderly conduct after she hit a male student in the face after he called her names, causing "a major disruption" in class.
According to the Glendale police report:
The two students were in class at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, on Oct. 12. A teacher reportedly told the girl to put on a jacket because of her wearing revealing clothing. When the girl refused, the boy started calling her names and she threatened to stab him. They began to struggle and she hit him and the fight caused "a major disruption" in the class. The girl said the boy "disrespected her" and that's why the fight started.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Underage drinking hosts could get fined $2,500 in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- WWII veteran recalls German prison camp
- Mequon-Thiensville residents authorize land sale
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Referendum among proposed solutions to school district's financial woes
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Cafe Hollander will anchor Mequon Town Center