Brown Deer - Two lanes of eastbound West Brown Deer Road from the 5200 block to the 5600 block have been closed until further notice due to asphalt buckling and unsafe conditions.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is in the affected area making repairs, though it is unknown for how long.
One lane is still open, and travelers should expect delays, especially during rush hour. Authorities urge motorists to seek alternate routes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- District faces money woes
- News & Notes: April 9
- Ash borer hits Mequon trees
- Density a hot topic in Mequon subdivision proposal
- Modern restaurant will anchor Mequon Town Center
- Mequon, Weickardt reach deal on River Club subdivision