Three newcomers will join the Mequon-Thiensville School Board later this month.
Incumbents Michele Ziegler and Cindy Miske were defeated in a race that had six candidates vying for three seats.
Candidates Gary Laev, Stephanie Clark and Cheryle Rebholz were the top three vote-getters, based on preliminary results Tuesday.
The unofficial vote totals:
Gary Laev - 3,872 votes, 18.2 percent
Stephanie Clark - 3,839 votes, 18.1 percent
Cheryle Rebholz - 3,467 votes, 16.3 percent
Michele Ziegler - 3,416 votes, 16.1 percent
Cindy Miske - 3,381 votes, 15.9 percent
Ed Allen - 3,278 votes, 15.4 percent
A Board of Canvassers will meet later this week to confirm the results.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Developer scraps plans for Thiensville apartment project
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 6, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 30
- Mequon seeks to develop 13 acres in town center district
- Thiensville apartment developer agrees to consider smaller condominium development
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Mequon police chief responds to strip search allegations
- Mequon home tour displays innovative features
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Juggling multiple new projects, Rick Springfield returns to Mequon for Gathering on the Green