Three newcomers will join the Mequon-Thiensville School Board later this month.
Incumbents Michele Ziegler and Cindy Miske were defeated in a race that had six candidates vying for three seats.
Candidates Gary Laev, Stephanie Clark and Cheryle Rebholz were the top three vote-getters, based on preliminary results Tuesday.
The unofficial vote totals:
Gary Laev - 3,872 votes, 18.2 percent
Stephanie Clark - 3,839 votes, 18.1 percent
Cheryle Rebholz - 3,467 votes, 16.3 percent
Michele Ziegler - 3,416 votes, 16.1 percent
Cindy Miske - 3,381 votes, 15.9 percent
Ed Allen - 3,278 votes, 15.4 percent
A Board of Canvassers will meet later this week to confirm the results.
- Get a pool preview June 4 and 5 in Mequon
- 2016 Bicycle Fest coming to Thiensville June 4
- Bethesda students graduate with gratitude
- Missing Mequon woman Jacquelyn Ranallo found dead in Milwaukee River
- Steffen students earn first place in math competition
- Lake Shore and Steffen students awarded top honors at music festival
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 19, 2016
- Memories in the Making Art Showcase to be held May 17