Three newcomers will join the Mequon-Thiensville School Board later this month.
Incumbents Michele Ziegler and Cindy Miske were defeated in a race that had six candidates vying for three seats.
Candidates Gary Laev, Stephanie Clark and Cheryle Rebholz were the top three vote-getters, based on preliminary results Tuesday.
The unofficial vote totals:
Gary Laev - 3,872 votes, 18.2 percent
Stephanie Clark - 3,839 votes, 18.1 percent
Cheryle Rebholz - 3,467 votes, 16.3 percent
Michele Ziegler - 3,416 votes, 16.1 percent
Cindy Miske - 3,381 votes, 15.9 percent
Ed Allen - 3,278 votes, 15.4 percent
A Board of Canvassers will meet later this week to confirm the results.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Mequon passes sex offender ordinance
- Mequon-Thiensville residents will vote on $18.2 million referendum proposal
- Soundstage fades out after 56 years
- Giant dome could cover Concordia's soccer field
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014