Three newcomers will join the Mequon-Thiensville School Board later this month.
Incumbents Michele Ziegler and Cindy Miske were defeated in a race that had six candidates vying for three seats.
Candidates Gary Laev, Stephanie Clark and Cheryle Rebholz were the top three vote-getters, based on preliminary results Tuesday.
The unofficial vote totals:
Gary Laev - 3,872 votes, 18.2 percent
Stephanie Clark - 3,839 votes, 18.1 percent
Cheryle Rebholz - 3,467 votes, 16.3 percent
Michele Ziegler - 3,416 votes, 16.1 percent
Cindy Miske - 3,381 votes, 15.9 percent
Ed Allen - 3,278 votes, 15.4 percent
A Board of Canvassers will meet later this week to confirm the results.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homestead honored for AP test results
- Mequon schools approve 4K program (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Subdivision moves forward in Mequon
- Coyote concerns arise in Mequon (2)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville School District seeks input on referendum
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014