Current Glendale Municipal Court Judge Christopher Lipscomb will run unopposed for North Shore Municipal Court Judge, a position created by the recent consolidation of the Glendale and Brown Deer municipal courts.
Brown Deer Municipal Court Judge David Victor filed for non-candidacy. Lipscomb can be reached at (414) 276-5763.
Officials expect each municipality to contribute its current judge's salary toward the new position, $8,000 annually from Brown Deer and $14,000 annually from Glendale throughout the three-year term.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 30
- Mequon seeks to develop 13 acres in town center district
- Thiensville apartment developer agrees to consider smaller condominium development
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Mequon police chief responds to strip search allegations
- Mequon home tour displays innovative features
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Juggling multiple new projects, Rick Springfield returns to Mequon for Gathering on the Green
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 2, 2015