Current Glendale Municipal Court Judge Christopher Lipscomb will run unopposed for North Shore Municipal Court Judge, a position created by the recent consolidation of the Glendale and Brown Deer municipal courts.
Brown Deer Municipal Court Judge David Victor filed for non-candidacy. Lipscomb can be reached at (414) 276-5763.
Officials expect each municipality to contribute its current judge's salary toward the new position, $8,000 annually from Brown Deer and $14,000 annually from Glendale throughout the three-year term.
- Man charged with theft at Willowbrook Place waives hearing and not guilty plea
- Oriole Lane condominiums come up again and pass in Mequon
- Worker charged with stealing from senior living community residents
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Frebeka 5 health challenge to be held in Mequon June 26
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- Mequon indoor shooting range targeting a fall opening
- Cafe Hollander in Mequon to stay open until 2 a.m.
- Thiensville Village Market begins June 14
- Thiensville Village Wide Rummage Sale to be held June 18