A 52-year-old Mequon man was arrested for providing a place for underage drinking and eight teenagers were arrested for underage drinking in the 10400 block of North Riverlake Drive at 11:46 p.m. Jan. 18.
According to the Mequon police report:
Police were following two speeding cars, and one drove away and the other pulled into the driveway in the 10400 block of North Riverlake Drive. A male ran from that car into the home and slammed the door.
After police knocked on the door, the Mequon man came outside and was "evasive" about any drinking and would not allow police to enter. A warrant was issued and police entered the home and found numerous bottles of alcohol scattered about along with a water bong, a scale with residue, rolling papers and cigarillos with the contents scooped out. An investigation is ongoing along with possible additional charges.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University is first Wisconsin college to open an American Legion post
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- Rick Springfield to play Mequon's Gathering on the Green event
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 9, 2015
- Referendums pass in Mequon-Thiensville, Fox Point-Bayside (1)
- Incumbent Pam Adams wins reelection in Mequon
- Informal exit poll shows Mequon-Thiensville voters support $18.2 million referendum
- MyYoMy frozen yogurt will replace Red Mango