A 52-year-old Mequon man was arrested for providing a place for underage drinking and eight teenagers were arrested for underage drinking in the 10400 block of North Riverlake Drive at 11:46 p.m. Jan. 18.
According to the Mequon police report:
Police were following two speeding cars, and one drove away and the other pulled into the driveway in the 10400 block of North Riverlake Drive. A male ran from that car into the home and slammed the door.
After police knocked on the door, the Mequon man came outside and was "evasive" about any drinking and would not allow police to enter. A warrant was issued and police entered the home and found numerous bottles of alcohol scattered about along with a water bong, a scale with residue, rolling papers and cigarillos with the contents scooped out. An investigation is ongoing along with possible additional charges.
- 'Visionary leader' in Mequon receives Prevent Blindness Wisconsin's SEER award
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- SeaWorld grants interview with Mequon student on orcas for paper (1)
- Demond Means resigns as commissioner of the Opportunity Schools and Partnership Program (1)
- Derosier enters not guilty plea
- Oriole Lane condominiums come up again and pass in Mequon
- Worker charged with stealing from senior living community residents
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Frebeka 5 health challenge to be held in Mequon June 26
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 16, 2016