Public Forum letters regarding the upcoming 1st District aldermanic race in Mequon are due by 5 p.m. Friday. Letters must be 300 words or less, include the letter-writers full name and city/village in which they reside and have a phone number, which is not published.
Claims of fact must be backed up with documents or website links for verification.
Send letters to North Shore editor Susan Nord at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
The special election is Sept. 10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 30
- Mequon seeks to develop 13 acres in town center district
- Thiensville apartment developer agrees to consider smaller condominium development
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Mequon police chief responds to strip search allegations
- Mequon home tour displays innovative features
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Juggling multiple new projects, Rick Springfield returns to Mequon for Gathering on the Green
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 2, 2015