Public Forum letters regarding the upcoming 1st District aldermanic race in Mequon are due by 5 p.m. Friday. Letters must be 300 words or less, include the letter-writers full name and city/village in which they reside and have a phone number, which is not published.
Claims of fact must be backed up with documents or website links for verification.
Send letters to North Shore editor Susan Nord at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
The special election is Sept. 10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon Planning Commission gridlocks on new River Club subdivision proposal
- News & Notes: March 5
- New blood guaranteed on Mequon Common Council
- ELECTION 2014: Three compete for two seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Thiensville's proposed beer garden folds for a second straight year
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- Mequon-Thiensville board split on expanding communications director position
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board criticizes Legislature, advocates local control