An 18-year-old Mequon man was arrested and charged with second degree sexual assualt of a child after he and a 15-year-old girl admitted to having numerous sexual encounters Jan. 5 to 7.
According to the Mequon police report:
The Mequon man was arrested at the Port Zedler Motel, 10036 N. Port Washington Road, on Jan. 7 after he and the girl admitted to having sexual encounters at the motel and one other location. The girl was taken into protective custody.
A 21-year-old Thiensville man, who was at the motel during the sexual encounters, was arrested by the Ozaukee County Sheriff Department on a felony warrant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Underage drinking hosts could get fined $2,500 in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- WWII veteran recalls German prison camp
- Mequon-Thiensville residents authorize land sale
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Referendum among proposed solutions to school district's financial woes
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Cafe Hollander will anchor Mequon Town Center
- North Shore Police Report: June 19