Mequon police arrested seven teenagers for underage drinking and one for furnishing a place for underage consumption after a Tip-411 call reported an underage drinking party Feb. 8.
According to the Mequon police report:
A caller alerted police to the underage drinking party in the 10100 block of North Vintage Court through Tip-411 at 10:15 p.m. Feb. 8.
The parents allowed police into the home saying their son was having a few friends over. The teens were in the basement along with alcohol and beer.
It was then when police heard a loud noise in the living room and saw a boy running away after crashing through a patio door screen. The boy, who was not wearing shoes, ran through several yards followed by an officer before falling to the ground wet and shivering and appearing intoxicated.
The boy, 17 of Mequon, was arrested for underage drinking, resisting and damage to property and taken for medical treatment.
In total, police arrested four 17-year-old boys, an 18-year-old man and two 18-year-old women, all of Mequon, for underage drinking and a 17-year-old Mequon boy for furnishing a place for underage consumption. The teens' preliminary BACs ranged from 0.02 to 0.133.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- Mequon cracks down on underage party hosts
- Mequon may allow chickens on smaller lots
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Heroin task force nails two suspects
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014