Mequon — Police are looking for a man suspected of stealing a car from a Sendik's employee on Saturday, according to a department news release.
Police say the vehicle was stolen from the Sendik's at 10930 N. Port Washington Road around 4:25 p.m. Jan. 25. The man entered the employee area in the rear of the store and took an employee's coat containing car keys.
He then found the matching car in the parking lot and drove it off northbound on Port Washington Road.
Based on security camera footage, police describe the man as white, late 20s to early 30s, with a receding hairline and glasses. He was seen wearing a dark jacket with white logos on the left chest and right bicep, dark pants, and white tennis shoes.
Anyone who can identify the suspect or provide information is encouraged to contact Mequon police at (262) 242-3500.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University is first Wisconsin college to open an American Legion post
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- Rick Springfield to play Mequon's Gathering on the Green event
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 9, 2015
- Referendums pass in Mequon-Thiensville, Fox Point-Bayside (1)
- Incumbent Pam Adams wins reelection in Mequon
- Informal exit poll shows Mequon-Thiensville voters support $18.2 million referendum
- MyYoMy frozen yogurt will replace Red Mango