· An attempted burglary was reported after pry marks were found on a door in the 12300 block of N. Golf Drive at 4:30 p.m. May 18. The resident reported the attempted entry would probably occurred April 27 to May 15.
· A 2005 Dodge Stratus valued at $5,000 with keys inside was taken from a garage in the 8100 block of W. Sunnydale Road overnight May 11 or 12. It was recovered a few days later in the 7800 block of W. Caldwell Court, Milwaukee, with some interior damage.
· A 27-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving, possession of marijuana, following too close, open intoxicants and refusal to take a breath test after she rear-ended a car at W. Mequon and N. Wauwatosa roads at 10:38 p.m. May 18. The woman was aggressive toward officers, denied drinking and failed field sobriety tests. She then said she might have had two or three drinks. A baggie with marijuana, weight not available, and a cup of alcohol were found in the car. When asked to take a breath test, the woman said no telling police, "You're trying to (expletive) me up." Later, she returned to the station and apologized for her behavior.
· A 44-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving, refusal to take a breath test and a citation is pending for disorderly conduct after she stopped her car and asked for directions in the 9800 block of N. Cedarburg Road at 7:05 a.m. May 22. She said she was lost and trying to get home in order to take her daughter to school. She then told police she had to go to the bathroom "real bad" and pulled down her pants and urinated on the side of the road. She failed field sobriety tests and had a preliminary blood-alcohol level of 0.23.
· A car was "keyed" in the 10900 block of N. Port Washington Road between 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. May 22. The amount of damage was not available.
· A 19-year-old Park Forest, Illinois, man was arrested for battery and, along with a 19-year-old Bristol man, for underage drinking in the 11200 block of N. Lake Shore Drive at 2:25 a.m. May 15. They both admitted going out drinking to celebrate the end of the Concordia school year. The Illinois man had pushed and knocked down the Wisconsin man, who had a blood-alcohol level of 0.16. No injuries were reported. The Illinois man refused a breath test.
· An 18-year-old Whitefish Bay man was arrested for disorderly conduct at Columbia St. Mary's Hospital, 13111 N. Port Washington Road, about 5 p.m. May 19. Hospital staff called police after the man became disorderly and would not calm down.
· A 51-year-old Mequon man was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 11200 block of N. Riverland Road at 3:15 a.m. May 20. Police were called after the man, who was intoxicated, threw spaghetti sauce around the home and was loud and combative.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 18
- Police report: Feb. 3