A Mequon woman was arrested for disorderly conduct/domestic violence after she threw a cellphone and candle at her husband and some of the melted wax splashed in her face April 13.
According to the Mequon police report:
The woman, age not released, got into an argument with her husband and threw a cellphone and a candle at him and some of the melted wax splashed on her face and in her hair at 12:15 a.m. April 13.
She was arrested for disorderly conduct/domestic violence and possession of a controlled substance after she admitted to having "a few beers" and had a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.17.
She was found with three Ambien pills, a Schedule IV narcotic, and she admitted that she did not have a prescription for the drug.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Jan. 29, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Jan. 22, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- Concordia hosts theater, music presentations
- 109-lot subdivision approved in Mequon
- Homestead student earns perfect score on ACT
- Cafe Hollander's rooftop sign raises eyebrows in Mequon
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Jan. 15, 2015