The Mequon-Thiensville School District is crowdsourcing the creation of its new logo with a community-wide contest.
According to a district release, all community members, including past and current students, can enter designs. Contestants must live in or have attended the Mequon-Thiensville district, and are allowed to submit multiple entries.
The winning look will go on the district website, letterhead, and be used in future branding.
"The logo currently being used the by Mequon-Thiensville School District has become outdated and we seek an updated logo that builds on the fine tradition of the school district," Superintendent Demond Means said in the release. "We are very excited to see the submitted designs."
The district is accepting entries through Feb. 8 at www.mtlogocontest.com and will announce a winner in early March.
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Mequon middle-schooler wins gold medal in national art competition
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Signs approved for Cafe Hollander in Mequon (1)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Mequon hosting Arbor Day Festival April 24
- Oriole Lane plan moves on despite opposition
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department presents "Annie, Jr." April 15-17