The Mequon-Thiensville School District is crowdsourcing the creation of its new logo with a community-wide contest.
According to a district release, all community members, including past and current students, can enter designs. Contestants must live in or have attended the Mequon-Thiensville district, and are allowed to submit multiple entries.
The winning look will go on the district website, letterhead, and be used in future branding.
"The logo currently being used the by Mequon-Thiensville School District has become outdated and we seek an updated logo that builds on the fine tradition of the school district," Superintendent Demond Means said in the release. "We are very excited to see the submitted designs."
The district is accepting entries through Feb. 8 at www.mtlogocontest.com and will announce a winner in early March.
- Bethesda students graduate with gratitude
- Missing Mequon woman Jacquelyn Ranallo found dead in Milwaukee River
- Steffen students earn first place in math competition
- Lake Shore and Steffen students awarded top honors at music festival
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 19, 2016
- Memories in the Making Art Showcase to be held May 17
- The Cheel in Thiensville champions Nepal relief
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 12, 2016