The Milwaukee County District Attorney's office has filed charges against Cecil T. Kahill of Milwaukee, 22, who is suspected in a Jan. 2 stabbing in Brown Deer, according to a police news release.
According to a Brown Deer Police Department news release:
Kahill is charged with attempted first degree intentional homicide armed with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence related, and endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon, also domestic violence related.
Police arrested Kahill on Jan. 2 after responding to a noise complaint of people yelling at 4475 West Dean Road. The call was updated to a rescue for a person who had passed out, and officers on-scene located a female victim who had been stabbed repeatedly.
Kahill and the victim had previously lived together in Milwaukee.
Medical staff report the 19-year-old victim is expected to make a full recovery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Concordia hosts theater, music presentations
- Service dog offers extra ears for hearing-impaired Mequon man
- Mequon tries to control Airbnb and other short-term rentals
- The Cheel in Thiensville resurrects historic turret on landmark building
- Greenfield man killed in single-vehicle crash in Mequon
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Mequon adopts coyote response plan
- Falafel Guys food truck to open restaurant in Thiensville (5)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015