The Milwaukee County District Attorney's office has filed charges against Cecil T. Kahill of Milwaukee, 22, who is suspected in a Jan. 2 stabbing in Brown Deer, according to a police news release.
According to a Brown Deer Police Department news release:
Kahill is charged with attempted first degree intentional homicide armed with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence related, and endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon, also domestic violence related.
Police arrested Kahill on Jan. 2 after responding to a noise complaint of people yelling at 4475 West Dean Road. The call was updated to a rescue for a person who had passed out, and officers on-scene located a female victim who had been stabbed repeatedly.
Kahill and the victim had previously lived together in Milwaukee.
Medical staff report the 19-year-old victim is expected to make a full recovery.
- Bethesda students graduate with gratitude
- Missing Mequon woman Jacquelyn Ranallo found dead in Milwaukee River
- Steffen students earn first place in math competition
- Lake Shore and Steffen students awarded top honors at music festival
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 19, 2016
- Memories in the Making Art Showcase to be held May 17
- The Cheel in Thiensville champions Nepal relief
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 12, 2016