The Mequon-Thiensville School District will induct Connie Jaeger, John Ridley and Diane Schlitz into the district's Hall of Inspiration on May 29.
Inductees symbolize a spirit of service above self, loyalty to community and excellence that is deserving of recognition.
Ridley, a 1982 graduate, is a 2014 Academy Award winner for his screenplay "12 Years a Slave."
As the leader in integrating educational technology in the curriculum, Jaeger had a tremendous impact on students and teachers. She worked in the MTSD from 1990-2010
Schlitz was a visionary for the Mequon-Thiensville School District. Her innovative thinking and accomplishments went beyond the door of her classroom and school. She worked for MTSD from 1972-2000.
The induction ceremony will be at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, May 29.
- Mequon middle-schooler wins gold medal in national art competition
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Signs approved for Cafe Hollander in Mequon (1)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Mequon hosting Arbor Day Festival April 24
- Oriole Lane plan moves on despite opposition
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department presents "Annie, Jr." April 15-17
- Unitarian Church in Mequon to host "Care and Choice at the End of Life" on April 24