The Mequon-Thiensville School District will induct Connie Jaeger, John Ridley and Diane Schlitz into the district's Hall of Inspiration on May 29.
Inductees symbolize a spirit of service above self, loyalty to community and excellence that is deserving of recognition.
Ridley, a 1982 graduate, is a 2014 Academy Award winner for his screenplay "12 Years a Slave."
As the leader in integrating educational technology in the curriculum, Jaeger had a tremendous impact on students and teachers. She worked in the MTSD from 1990-2010
Schlitz was a visionary for the Mequon-Thiensville School District. Her innovative thinking and accomplishments went beyond the door of her classroom and school. She worked for MTSD from 1972-2000.
The induction ceremony will be at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, May 29.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon man injured in lawn mowing accident
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 28, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- Thiensville scoops up new ice cream stand
- Mequon Road expansion discussed at DOT meeting
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Homestead, Shorewood ranked among top 10 Wisconsin high schools
- Big Muddly is Cedar Crest Ice Cream's winner
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015