The Mequon-Thiensville School District will induct Connie Jaeger, John Ridley and Diane Schlitz into the district's Hall of Inspiration on May 29.
Inductees symbolize a spirit of service above self, loyalty to community and excellence that is deserving of recognition.
Ridley, a 1982 graduate, is a 2014 Academy Award winner for his screenplay "12 Years a Slave."
As the leader in integrating educational technology in the curriculum, Jaeger had a tremendous impact on students and teachers. She worked in the MTSD from 1990-2010
Schlitz was a visionary for the Mequon-Thiensville School District. Her innovative thinking and accomplishments went beyond the door of her classroom and school. She worked for MTSD from 1972-2000.
The induction ceremony will be at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, May 29.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Nov. 26, 2015
- Mequon woman reported missing
- Apartments, assisted living pitched in Mequon development
- Mequon-Thiensville's Demond Means says MPS role won't interfere with his day job
- Mequon allows indoor gun ranges in light industrial areas
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Nov. 19, 2015
- Colectivo opens cafe in Mequon Town Center
- Shaffer to develop 13 acres in Mequon Town Center district
- Homestead High School teacher faces termination due to allegations of misconduct (4)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Nov. 12, 2015