Brown Deer - School district administrative staff is tight-lipped when it comes to the continued absence of middle school Principal Marirose Lucey.
Lucey, who has reportedly been on leave since around three weeks before school let out, is the subject of much speculation in the Brown Deer community, with many wondering if and when she will be back.
Superintendent Deb Kerr said that the district isn't ready to divulge any information on Lucey at this point, maintaining that personnel issues are "private and confidential."
Information is on the way, according to Kerr, though she could not say when.
"I'm sure we'll have some resolution soon," said Kerr.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon officials continue to wrestle with Airbnb ordinance
- Mequon council votes down subdivision proposal at Oldenburg Farm
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016 (1)
- Apartment building, assisted living center approved in Mequon
- Meet and greet the Mequon-Thiensville School Board candidates Feb. 10
- Parents, Mequon Thiensville school district officials search for solutions for overcrowded schools
- Master Greg Chay talks discipline, respect at new Mequon Chay's Tae Kwon Do location
- Homestead High School threat suspect reportedly no longer in Mequon-Thiensville district
- A $15,000 reward is now being offered to help find missing Mequon woman
- Overnight parking permission may now be sought online in Thiensville