Shorewood Trustee Thad Nation will seek election April 3 to the Village Board. He was appointed to the position in June after former Trustee Margaret Hickey stepped down because of a move outside the community.
Nation, 38, is the owner of Nation Consulting. He previously served as a press secretary for former Gov. Jim Doyle.
He holds a bachelor's degree in government from the University of Notre Dame.
Nation lives at 4426 N. Farwell Ave., and has four children.
People interested in running for a seat on the Village Board have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at Village Hall.
Trustees serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 a year.
- Steffen students earn first place in math competition
- Lake Shore and Steffen students awarded top honors at music festival
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 19, 2016
- Memories in the Making Art Showcase to be held May 17
- The Cheel in Thiensville champions Nepal relief
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 12, 2016
- Cafe Hollander to open in Mequon May 20
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 5, 2016