The loss of more than 190 pieces of jewelry, a collective value of nearly $189,000, was discovered at Zales, 5720 N. Bayshore Drive, during a store inventory, according to a Glendale police report.
Management reported the "internal theft of jewelry" from the store Aug. 30, saying the thefts must have occurred over the past 10 or 11 months. The case is under investigation, the report states.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon Planning Commission gridlocks on new River Club subdivision proposal
- News & Notes: March 5
- New blood guaranteed on Mequon Common Council
- ELECTION 2014: Three compete for two seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Thiensville's proposed beer garden folds for a second straight year
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- Mequon-Thiensville board split on expanding communications director position
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board criticizes Legislature, advocates local control