The Greendale and Mequon locations of the The Bartolotta Restaurant Group's newest eateries will be known as Joey Gerard's - A Bartolotta Supper Club.
The venues will combine classic supper club fare, a bar including a selection of tap beer, signature cocktails, wine and ice cream drinks, company officials said in a news release.
Joey Gerard's will open in Greendale at 5601 Broad St., where The Harmony Inn currently operates.
Joey Gerard's Mequon will be at 11120 W. Cedarburg Road, formerly known as The Riversite restaurant.
Both restaurants will offer a classic supper club experience with value-oriented menu offerings and family-style atmosphere.
"My family inspires me in my work everyday; especially decisions regarding new concepts," said Joe Bartolotta, Ppresident and co-owner of The Bartolotta Restaurants said in the news release. "My mother used to call me Joey Gerard with Gerard being my middle name, particularly when I did something naughty, and I wanted to incorporate that nostalgic memory in the naming of our supper clubs."
Both locations are expected to be open before the end of the year.
To learn more about Joey Gerard's, visit www.joeygerards.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lake Shore Middle School earns blue ribbon award
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Mequon Town Center coming to life
- Sculpture celebrates nature along Mequon's River Walk
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville 4K enrollment higher than expected
- Ron Johnson speaks to friendly Republican crowd at Concordia
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Sept. 10, 2015
- Taste of Mequon will be held Saturday