Within the next three weeks, Nicolet High School officials are expected to put the finishing touches on an employee handbook for the 2012-13 school year.
One of the key components of the handbook will be other post-employee benefits (OPEB) and 403(b) pension benefits.
Monday night, Business Manager Jeff Dellutri presented a proposed timeline on the handbook drafting and adoption.
Drafts of the handbook will be reviewed by various committees before the School Board acts o the document May 14. Teacher contracts are to be issued the following date.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon Legion post reopens in new building
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 20, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Homestead honored for AP test results
- Mequon schools approve 4K program (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Subdivision moves forward in Mequon
- Coyote concerns arise in Mequon (2)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014