Within the next three weeks, Nicolet High School officials are expected to put the finishing touches on an employee handbook for the 2012-13 school year.
One of the key components of the handbook will be other post-employee benefits (OPEB) and 403(b) pension benefits.
Monday night, Business Manager Jeff Dellutri presented a proposed timeline on the handbook drafting and adoption.
Drafts of the handbook will be reviewed by various committees before the School Board acts o the document May 14. Teacher contracts are to be issued the following date.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 5
- New blood guaranteed on Mequon Common Council
- ELECTION 2014: Three compete for two seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Thiensville's proposed beer garden folds for a second straight year
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- Mequon-Thiensville board split on expanding communications director position
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board criticizes Legislature, advocates local control
- News & Notes: Feb. 25