Ashmore a solid
choice, says friend
Bob Ashmore has been a colleague of mine for more than 20 years — first as an alderman while I served on Mequon's Plan Commission working on the Master Plan in the 1990s. I have continued to follow his activities in subsequent years as he volunteered on various city-wide commissions. Dr. Ashmore earned his PhD at Notre Dame University and is currently Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Marquette University. He has written widely on Law, Business Ethics, and Human Rights. Mequon is fortunate, indeed, that he has time to devote to us again now that he is retired.
Bob Ashmore believes in small and efficient government, a strong police and fire department, a well-maintained road system, educational excellence in our schools, and high quality, environmentally sensitive development. Bob Ashmore is honest and possesses a conservative attitude. What more could we ask from an Alderman?
Vote Bob Ashmore for District 2 alderman.
A. Bruce Duncan
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon officials continue to wrestle with Airbnb ordinance
- Mequon council votes down subdivision proposal at Oldenburg Farm
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016 (1)
- Apartment building, assisted living center approved in Mequon
- Meet and greet the Mequon-Thiensville School Board candidates Feb. 10
- Parents, Mequon Thiensville school district officials search for solutions for overcrowded schools
- Master Greg Chay talks discipline, respect at new Mequon Chay's Tae Kwon Do location
- Homestead High School threat suspect reportedly no longer in Mequon-Thiensville district
- A $15,000 reward is now being offered to help find missing Mequon woman
- Overnight parking permission may now be sought online in Thiensville