Ashmore a solid
choice, says friend
Bob Ashmore has been a colleague of mine for more than 20 years — first as an alderman while I served on Mequon's Plan Commission working on the Master Plan in the 1990s. I have continued to follow his activities in subsequent years as he volunteered on various city-wide commissions. Dr. Ashmore earned his PhD at Notre Dame University and is currently Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Marquette University. He has written widely on Law, Business Ethics, and Human Rights. Mequon is fortunate, indeed, that he has time to devote to us again now that he is retired.
Bob Ashmore believes in small and efficient government, a strong police and fire department, a well-maintained road system, educational excellence in our schools, and high quality, environmentally sensitive development. Bob Ashmore is honest and possesses a conservative attitude. What more could we ask from an Alderman?
Vote Bob Ashmore for District 2 alderman.
A. Bruce Duncan
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: March 5, 2015
- Mequon seeks coyote solutions
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Mequon scout builds 20 benches for city parks
- Homestead High School athletic pavilion would be named after Sommer's Subaru
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon cancer survivor honored with Concordia scholarship
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin plans new Mequon clinic