Ashmore a solid
choice, says friend
Bob Ashmore has been a colleague of mine for more than 20 years — first as an alderman while I served on Mequon's Plan Commission working on the Master Plan in the 1990s. I have continued to follow his activities in subsequent years as he volunteered on various city-wide commissions. Dr. Ashmore earned his PhD at Notre Dame University and is currently Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Marquette University. He has written widely on Law, Business Ethics, and Human Rights. Mequon is fortunate, indeed, that he has time to devote to us again now that he is retired.
Bob Ashmore believes in small and efficient government, a strong police and fire department, a well-maintained road system, educational excellence in our schools, and high quality, environmentally sensitive development. Bob Ashmore is honest and possesses a conservative attitude. What more could we ask from an Alderman?
Vote Bob Ashmore for District 2 alderman.
A. Bruce Duncan
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Nepalese restaurant raising funds for earthquake relief
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 30, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- Former Concordia business school dean is creating custom pocket squares
- Mequon police searching for bank robbery suspect
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 23, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- North Shore legislators discuss budget with Mequon-Thiensville School Board (1)
- Concordia University is first Wisconsin college to open an American Legion post
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon