a topnotch candidate
My heart jumped for joy when I learned that Wendy Francour is running for school board. Wendy has a wealth of knowledge and experience that will serve the community well if she is elected.
I met Wendy more than 20 years ago and am continuously in awe of her energy, determination and thoughtfulness. She is keenly aware of the multiple issues affecting our community and our schools. Wendy has an innate ability to see all sides of an issue and work to bring consensus. As a long-time Mequon resident, she is vested in keeping taxes low while also maintaining an excellent school district. Our stellar school district is a reason many people move to Mequon. Wendy is deeply aware of the need to keep our school district at a top-notch level while also carefully watching each and every expenditure.
Honestly, there aren't a lot of people like Wendy around. She cares so deeply about her community and is willing to do the challenging work facing the school board. Her business acumen, her volunteer experience among diverse organizations and her tireless energy will serve our community well. I urge the community to join with me in voting for Wendy Francour for school board.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville residents will vote on $18.2 million referendum proposal
- Soundstage fades out after 56 years
- Giant dome could cover Concordia's soccer field
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 27, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 27, 2014
- Mequon Legion post reopens in new building