· A pouch holding two ammunition magazines but no bullets, valued at $30, and a pair of gloves were taken from an unlocked car in the 11900 block of N. Ridgeway Avenue overnight May 11 or 12.
· A catalytic converter was taken off a car in the 11100 block of N. Wauwatosa Road overnight May 13 or 14. The owner said replacement could cost as much as $2,800.
· Hospital security personnel called Mequon police after finding a baggie with 5 grams of marijuana they reported belonged to a patient who had come to the mental health department at Columbia St. Mary's Hospital, 13111 N. Port Washington Road, at 1:30 p.m. May 5. An open records subpoena was being requested.
· An 18-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after a report of three females smoking marijuana in a car at W. Mequon and N. Cedarburg roads at 4:20 p.m. May 12. Two pipes with marijuana residue were found in the car along with a container reading "medical marijuana." The woman denied smoking the drug.
· A 22-year-old Mequon man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with a revoked license on W. Mequon Road at N. Robin Lane at 1:40 a.m. May 13. The man, who said he thought his license was valid, had a grinder with marijuana residue.
· A 24-year-old Mequon man was arrested for drunken driving and unreasonable and imprudent speed after driving into and out of a ditch near W. Freistadt Drive and N. Solar Avenue at 3:12 p.m. May 10. The man, who failed field sobriety tests, had a blood alcohol level of 0.15.
· A 35-year-old Port Washington woman was arrested for drunken driving and improper left turn at W. Mequon Road and I-43 at 3:35 a.m. May 11. The woman, who smelled of alcohol, slurred her words, and failed field sobriety tests, had a blood alcohol level of 0.13.
· A 27-year-old Thiensville woman was arrested for drunken driving and refusal to take a breath test after an off-duty officer saw her driving erratically at W. Mequon and N. Farmdale roads at 12:42 a.m. May 15. She failed field sobriety tests.
· A 17-year-old Mequon boy was cited for disorderly conduct after getting into a verbal argument with another student at Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road at 9:36 a.m. May 14.
· An 18-year-old Mequon man was arrested for underage drinking after a call regarding the welfare of a man who was disorderly as he walked on W. Highland Road at N. Shoreland Parkway at 6:42 p.m. May 14. His blood alcohol level was 0.13.
A 65-year-old Thiensville man reported a package delivered from FedEx missing from his residence in the 500 block of Alta Loma at 2:47 p.m. May 13. Police verified that the package was dropped off and the driver was contacted to return to check the area. The value of the contents of the package was $125.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8