Whitefish Bay - Assistant Assembly Democratic Leader Sandy Pasch announced today that she will run for re-election in Wisconsin's new 10th Assembly District. Pasch represented the 22nd Assembly District until redistricting earlier this year placed her in a new area.
"While Republicans have made it impossible for me to serve the 22nd Assembly District, I am excited for the opportunity to continue representing Milwaukee communities in the new 10th Assembly District," Pasch said.
Pasch noted that the new 10th Assembly District includes Milwaukee and Shorewood - both communities that she has represented her past two terms. She looks forward to continue representing and fighting for their values and priorities as the sole incumbent currently announced running for re-election in the 10th Assembly District.
Pasch is a Milwaukee native, graduate of Milwaukee Public Schools, and resident of the area since 1986. She has been a practicing nurse since 1976 and has served for 15 years as Assistant Professor of Nursing at Columbia College of Nursing, instructing students in the fields of community health and mental health.
She serves as the Assistant Assembly Democratic Leader and chair of the Milwaukee Democratic Legislative Caucus. During her two terms as a State Representative, she has focused on strengthening education, improving health care, and creating family-sustaining jobs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon seeks coyote solutions
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Mequon scout builds 20 benches for city parks
- Homestead High School athletic pavilion would be named after Sommer's Subaru
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Feb. 19, 2015
- Mequon cancer survivor honored with Concordia scholarship
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin plans new Mequon clinic
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 12, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Feb. 12, 2015