A representative from the Shorewood Band Parents Booster Club informed district administrators of a discrepancy in the club's accounts yesterday, prompting an investigation from Shorewood police, according to a district news release.
A leader within the Band Parents Booster Club has taken responsibility for the error, according to the release, though that individual has not been identified.
Shorewood police are in the beginning stages of the investigation and have not been able to comment on the case.
The district said in the release that it will lend support to the club as it sorts out the issue. The size of the accounting discrepancy has not been released.
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death (3)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016