· A resident reported her custom-made jewelry that she valued at more than $1,000 was taken from the 1400 block of West Windpointe Court on Aug. 15 or 16. The resident said there had been people in her home on those dates.
· About $140 cash was taken from the 9800 block of North Granville Road about 9 p.m. Aug. 20 and reported Aug. 21. The resident named a suspect and the case is under investigation.
· More than $1,500 was reported taken from the 14000 block of North Pine Bluff Road on Aug. 20 or 21. According to the resident, workmen were in the home during the time of the theft.
· A 24-year-old Sheboygan man was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and suspended license in the 11800 block of Interstate 43 at 4:26 a.m. Aug. 17. The man knew his license was suspended and knew he shouldn't be driving but said he came to see a friend. A pill bottle with traces of marijuana and a pipe with residue were in the car which the man admitted were his. There were two passengers but neither had a license so the car was towed.
· A 17-year-old Mequon boy was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia after a relative called police reporting he was smoking marijuana in the 11100 block of North Crestline Road at 10:30 p.m. Aug. 17. A marijuana joint was found in his pocket and pipes with residue, a partial water bong, a scale and five bags each containing about 1 gram of marijuana were found in his room. A marker had been used to write $20 on each bag. Another 17-year-old Mequon boy was arrested for underage drinking. His preliminary blood alcohol content was 0.03.
· A 44-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia, illegal possession of prescription medicine, driving with a suspended license, failure to have insurance and a probation violation in the 13800 block of North Wauwatosa Road at 8 a.m. Aug. 20. The man admitted his license was suspended but said he had to drive to get to work. Canine officer Vero was called to the scene and hit aggressively inside the car where used syringes and a cooker were found along with anti-depression prescription pills. In addition the man had a crack pipe with heroin residue in his pocket
· A 31-year-old village of Grafton man was arrested for drunken driving, suspended registration and speeding from 55 to 60 mph in 25 and 30 mph zones at Cedarburg and Mequon roads and in the 200 block of South Main Street at 10:50 p.m. Aug. 16. He said he had been drinking but stopped two hours before. His preliminary BAC was 0.17. He consented to a breath test at the station but vomited before he could give it. Police waited another 20 minutes and again just as he was going to take the test, he vomited again. He was taken to a hospital for treatment and agreed to a blood draw.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 18