A $160 trail camera was taken from DNR land at Bonniwell and Port Washington roads Dec. 9 or 10 and reported Dec. 11. The camera was strapped to a tree on land cleared for nonfirearm hunting.
A 52-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft of scrap metal and a probation violation after a report of an injured man in the 1200 block of West Liebau Road at 7:50 a.m. Dec. 15. The man, who admitted taking the scrap metal, was found with a bleeding nose outside his truck. He said he got stuck in the mud and when he went to unload some of the metal, some of it hit him in the face breaking his nose.
More than $40,000 of jewelry was reported taken from the 12000 block of North Ridgeway Avenue at 8:40 a.m. Dec. 16. The residents had hired a moving company Nov. 17 and 18 and after unpacking had just discovered their jewelry was missing.
A 16-year-old Mequon boy was arrested for theft, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana with intent to deliver at Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road, at 11:15 a.m. Dec. 15. The boy, who admitted taking a digital media player and $200 cash from the orchestra room on Dec. 8, had a drug pipe with residue and a small amount of marijuana which he said he intended to sell.
A 20-year-old Hubertus man was arrested for drunken driving, possession of drug paraphernalia, unsafe lane deviation, defective stop lamp and speeding 69 mph in a 25 mph zone in the 300 block of North Green Bay Road at 2:45 a.m. Dec. 10. The man said, "I know I shouldn't be driving. I've been drinking." He was found with a pipe with marijuana residue. His blood alcohol content was 0.19.
A 29-year-old Thiensville woman was arrested for taking blank checks and a car from a residence in the 600 block of Crescent Lane prior to 5 p.m. Dec. 14. The woman and the vehicle were found in Milwaukee. The woman confessed that she had forged three of the checks and was cited for that, too.
A counterfeit $10 bill was discovered at a business in the 200 block of North Main Street at 2:59 p.m. Dec. 14. The bill was turned over to the United States Secret Service.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11