More than $100 was taken from Elite Nutrition, 10916 N. Port Washington Road, on Nov. 28 or 29. Entry was gained by breaking the front door glass.
Bronze scrap metal, sleeves and bushings valued at more than $10,000, was taken from Telsmith Corp., 10910 N. Industrial Drive, sometime Nov. 18 to 22.
A smart phone valued at $300 was taken from a class room at Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road, about noon Nov. 28. The student had plugged it in during class, against the rules, and when he left he forgot it. A digital media player valued at $200 was taken from another classroom before 6 p.m. Nov. 30.
A 14-year-old Mequon girl was arrested for possession of 5 grams of marijuana and four Mequon males, 17 and 18, and a 19-year-old Milwaukee man for underage drinking in the 10400 block of North Riverlake Drive at 2:10 a.m. Nov. 26. The drugs and a drug pipe were found in the girl's purse which was outside the residence. The males had preliminary blood alcohol contents from 0.024 to 0.146. Police where alerted to the incident by the parents of a 17-year-old Mequon boy who came home intoxicated from that location.
A 37-year-old West Allis man was arrested for possession of illegally obtained prescription drugs and possession of a Schedule II narcotic in the 7500 block of West Mequon Square Drive at 12:10 p.m. Nov. 29. The man, at the residence to clean carpet, admitted taking the drugs which were found in his car.
A 31-year-old Brown Deer man was arrested for drunken driving after driving into a ditch at Cedarburg and County Line roads at 7:15 p.m. Nov. 26. The man, who was standing outside his car when police arrived, said the accident just happened and that they were "pretty (expletive) quick" getting to the scene. His BAC was 0.17.
A 52-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for drunken driving and unsafe lane deviation after a 911 call reporting her almost hitting a cement wall on Interstate 43 about 1 a.m. Nov. 30. The woman, who was stopped in the 11200 block of North Oriole Lane, denied drinking at first but then said she had one "very large drink" at a friend's. Her BAC was 0.11.
An 18-year-old Milwaukee man, a student, was arrested for battery after punching another student, a 16-year-old boy, in the gym at Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road, at 12:15 p.m. Nov. 30. The boy accidentally kicked a volleyball that hit the man in the mouth. The man became angry and hit the boy saying, "That's what he gets."
A 45-year-old Saukville woman is being sought by police after eating a meal valued at $12 and not paying for it at a restaurant at 500 block of North Main Street at 8:40 p.m. Dec.1. The woman said she would return to pay for it, but had not as of Dec. 3.
Tires were slashed on a vehicle parked in the 200 block of North Main Street at 9:22 p.m. Nov. 28. A former employee was upset with the victim and is the suspect in the matter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29