Jewelry valued at about $1,500 was taken from the 12100 block of North Ridge Road between 12:30 and 1:30 p.m. Jan. 30. A rear door was kicked in to gain entry. The residents are still checking to see what was taken.
A purse valued at more than $200 and contents including a wallet with credit cards was taken from the trunk of a car at the Katherine Kerney Carpenter Dog Park, 801 W. Zedler Lane, between noon and 1:15 p.m. Feb. 1. The woman, who said her car was locked, didn't know her purse was taken until about 2:20 p.m. when she called police. One of the cards had been used at a gas station on Capitol Drive and 76th Street.
A 28-year-old Waukesha man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and driving after revocation on Port Washington and Liebau roads at 11 a.m. Jan. 27. A bag with one gram of marijuana and a pipe with residue were in the car which the man admitted were his.
An 18-year-old Thiensville man was arrested for drunken driving, underage drinking and defective brake lights in the 11200 block of North Oriole Lane at 1:47 a.m. Feb. 7. The man smelled of alcohol but denied drinking. His blood alcohol content was 0.09.
More than 24 men and women, ages 18 to 20, about six from out of state and the rest from Wisconsin and all students at Concordia University, were cited for underage drinking and three men, also students and renters of the property, for providing a place for underage drinking in the 2400 block of West Glenbrook Lane at 11:40 p.m. Feb. 1. Police went to the home to tell the residents to move illegally parked cars and when they knocked on the door heard people shout, "Cops!" and lights were turned off. Police got a search warrant and along with law enforcement from Grafton, Bayside, Cedarburg and Ozaukee County, the home was entered. One woman fled the scene but was found and treated for hypothermia after falling into water as she tried to get away, and a man was cited for battery after hitting another when he turned on a flashlight. Also in attendance were more than 20 men and woman all 21 or older. The fine for underage drinking is $166 and for providing a place to drink is $366 and according to a police report, the university also fines the students the same amount as the citations and they must attend alcohol counseling.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8