Light equipment and three 6-foot pieces of copper wire valued at about $250 were taken from a We Energies transformer in the 14100 block of North Port Washington Road before 4 p.m. Feb. 9.
A 17-year-old Milwaukee girl was arrested for theft at St. Mary's Ozaukee Hospital, 13111 N. Port Washington Road, at 8:45 a.m. Feb. 11. The girl, who volunteered at the hospital, reportedly took more than $450 from patient lockers between Dec. 20 and Jan. 29. The investigation is on going.
A laptop computer, value not available, was taken from a car at the North Shore Cinema, 11700 N. Port Washington Road, between 8 and 11 p.m. Feb. 11. A window was broken to gain entry.
A 25-year-old Germantown man was arrested for driving under the influence of a controlled substance, with a prior conviction, and taken into custody on a probation hold in the 14300 block of North Wauwatosa Road at 11:30 p.m. Feb. 13. The man, who appeared dazed and confused, was in possession of a green leafy plant, possibly synthetic marijuana and a metallic pipe with residue. He was taken for a blood draw.
An 18-year-old Mequon man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and running a red light in the 10500 block of North Cedarburg Road at 3:10 a.m. Feb. 9. A pipe with residue and a trace amount of marijuana were found in the car. A passenger, also 18 of Mequon, was taken into custody for five outstanding warrants.
A 69-year-old Sheboygan man was arrested for drunken driving after he was stopped for erratic driving in the 6900 block of West Freistadt Road at 1 a.m. Feb. 6. The man said he was lost and trying to get home. His blood alcohol content was 0.20.
A 46-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for drunken driving and driving too fast for conditions after knocking over a traffic control signal and landing on top of it at the north bound off ramp at Interstate 43 and Mequon Road at 2:25 a.m. Feb. 9. The woman said she lost control because of ice but there was no ice at this location. Her preliminary BAC was 0.12 and she was taken for a blood draw.
A 24-year-old Thiensville man was arrested for drunken driving and speeding 62 mph in a 45 mph zone in the 3200 block of West Pioneer Road about 3 a.m. Feb. 10. His BAC was 0.08.
A 20-year-old Grafton man was arrested for underage possession of alcohol, driving with a suspended license and expired registration in the 1100 block of West Mequon Road at 2:15 a.m. Feb. 8. A bottle of rum was found in the car but the man had not been drinking.
A 27-year-old Mequon woman was cited for disorderly conduct after a noise complaint in the 7100 block of West Tamarack Court at 12:20 a.m. Feb. 13. The woman and a friend were arguing over a cellphone and as they struggled, the phone was broken.
A 25-year-old Grafton woman was arrested for possession of prescription drugs without a prescription and possession of prescription drugs after being stopped in the 200 block of North Main Street for an equipment violation at 12:55 a.m. Feb. 18.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29