Items valued at more than $7,000 including tools, welders, impact tools, a 40-inch LCD TV and a laptop were taken from an out building in the 11700 block of North Farmdale Road between Jan. 10 to 16. Police said this incident is possibly related to other burglaries in the area.
An employee reported that money had been taken from her purse three times over the last few weeks at New Castle, 12600 N. Port Washington Road, at 5 p.m. Jan. 16. The purse was in a desk drawer all three times and the woman did not report the theft of $40, $50 and $20. On this day, she left her purse in the same drawer but without any money. When she returned, the purse had been rummaged through.
A $60 cellphone was taken from an unlocked boys locker during wrestling practice at Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road, the afternoon of Jan. 18.
An 18-year-old Cedarburg woman was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and obstruction/resisting for lying to police after the car she was in was found in a ditch and the driver outside the car covered in vomit in the 10800 block of North Lake Shore Drive at 8:45 p.m. Jan. 14. The driver said he was ill because of eating egg salad but then admitted he and the woman had smoked K2 and he became ill when she blew smoke in his face. The woman had two plastic bags with the residue of either K2 or marijuana.
A 21-year-old Grafton man was arrested for possession of 1.2 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after being stopped for a burned out taillight on Wauwatosa and Mequon roads at 11:30 p.m. Jan. 15. He denied having any drugs but when canine officer Vero was called to the scene he quickly showed police there were two plastic bags of the drug in the car along with a pipe.
A 23-year-old Grafton woman was arrested for drunken driving, refusal to take a breath test, resisting and speeding 60 mph in a 45 mph zone in the 12500 block of North Cedarburg Road at 1:30 a.m. Jan. 19.
Mailboxes were damaged in the 10500 block of North Haddonstone Place and the 10000 and 10200 blocks of North Waterleaf Drive Jan. 14 or 15.
A resident reported getting a letter telling her she won $520,000 in the Canadian Sweepstakes on Jan 19. She also received a check for $2,775 and a notice that she owed $2,475 and given a number to call. She didn't call them, instead, she called the police who have contacted Canadian authorities.
Reports not available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29