A torpedo heater and three chain saws valued at $1,200 were taken from a garage in the 10000 block of North Baehr Road on Jan 14 or 15 and reported Jan. 20. A side door was damaged to gain entry.
An attempted burglary was reported at the North Shore Cinema, 11700 N. Port Washington Road, on Jan. 16 or 17. Pry marks and scratches were found on a door but entry was not gained.
A building with a new finished office was entered and a desk and file cabinets rummaged through but nothing taken in the 8400 block of West Donges Bay Road on Jan. 24 or 25 and reported Jan. 26. Police urge residents to continue to report suspicious activity in their neighborhoods.
A student's $400 digital media player was taken from a study hall at Lake Shore Middle School, 11036 N. Range Line Road, on Jan. 12 and reported Jan. 26. The theft occurred during the school's "iPod Touch Day" the day when students are permitted to bring their media players to school.
Two thefts of 12 bottles of liquor worth about $370 including Grey Goose Vodka and Petron Tequila were reported at Metro Market, 11558 N. Port Washington Road, on Jan. 26. The thefts, caught on surveillance video, occurred Jan. 23 and 25.
A 40-year-old Saukville man was arrested for drunken driving, failure to wear his seat belt, refusal to take a breath test and driving too fast for conditions after driving into a ditch in the 13800 block of North Green Bay Road at 9 p.m. Jan. 21. A resident called 911 after the driver, bleeding from a deep gash on his face, asked for help. He was taken to a hospital for that injury and a blood draw.
A garage fire with extensive damage to the interior including a car is under investigation in the 7500 block of West Freistadt Road at 10 a.m. Jan. 21.
A 58-year-old Greenfield man was cited for trespassing and hunting without a permit in the 9800 block of North Granville Road at 3:15 p.m. Jan. 22. The man was cited after being found in a deer stand belonging to a 38-year-old Muskego man who called police.
A 31-year-old Grafton woman was arrested for operating while under the influence in the 200 block of Green Bay Road at 2:39 a.m. Jan. 28. She was arrested after a business owner in the 100 block of Green Bay Road reported that a vehicle left his parking lot, struck and knocked down a light pole and left the area. The woman was also cited for failure to report an accident and hit-and-run property damage. Her BAC was not available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29