A 15-year-old Germantown boy was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and tobacco after the car he was in was stopped for defective brake lights in the 9600 block of North Swan Road at 9:48 p.m. Dec. 28. There was a strong odor of burned marijuana in the car and canine officer Vero was called to the scene. A pipe with residue was found in the boy's pants just under his belt. He also had a container holding tobacco. A 16-year-old Sheboygan boy, the driver, was warned for defective lights.
Two Milwaukee men, 18 and 19, were arrested for underage drinking after the car they were in was stopped for unsafe lane deviation in the 2400 block of West Mequon Road at 2:13 a.m. Jan. 1. A 19-year-old Glendale man, the driver who had not been drinking, was warned for lane deviation.
A 67-year-old Mequon man was cited for disorderly conduct after making comments that appeared to be threatening at PNC Bank, 11201 N. Port Washington Road, at 11 a.m. Jan. 2. The man entered the bank and when asked to take off his sunglasses refused and when asked if he wanted a tour of the bank said he just wanted to "tour the vault." He then said this wouldn't be a "true bank" until it was "held up." He was told the bank was very secure and he responded "not if someone has a gun." The man told police he has an "off the wall sense of humor" and was "just trying to be funny."
A 19-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, warned for lane deviation and having an obstructed license plate in the 2800 block of West Donges Bay Road at 3:10 a.m. Jan. 3. There was a strong odor of burned marijuana in the car and a glass pipe with residue was found.
A 37-year-old Germantown man was cited for carrying a concealed weapon in Thiensville Municipal Court at 10:45 a.m. Jan. 2. The man was testifying on an unrelated case, when the officer saw a knife sticking out of his pocket. The Municipal Court has a clearly posted sign that says no weapons are allowed. The knife was removed, he finished his testimony and later cited for carrying the knife.
A 78-year-old Thiensville woman called police after she received a phone call from someone claiming to be her grandson at 9:56 a.m. Jan. 7. The "grandson" said he was in jail and needed a large amount of money to be released or he would be transferred to Haiti. Police told her to call her son, who said the grandson was sleeping in bed at home. No money was sent.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports